Wavelynx Technologies is a leading company in the access control industry, specializing in the design and manufacturing of cutting-edge electronics for credentialing and access control. We seek a highly skilled and motivated Hardware Test Engineer to join our team. In this role, the Hardware Test Engineer helps build and test state-of-the-art electronic access control technologies by establishing test procedures and coordinating the testing of products under development.
Successful candidates will be people who are self-starters and are capable of working in a collaborative team environment as well as on an individual basis to achieve corporate development plans and timelines.
This is a Monday through Friday role, 100% onsite at our facilities in Broomfield, CO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute R&D Test procedures across Wavelynx’s product portfolio.
- Gathers and studies information regarding materials and components to be used in production.
- Draft proposals for testing programs and operating procedures; outline the specific testing conditions to be applied.
- Tests new products; develops systems to gather digital data during testing.
- Studies the data gathered during testing and evaluates the validity of the results.
- Identifies problems with new products; makes adjustments or recommendations to resolve problems.
- Continues testing and analysis until results are within product requirements and specifications.
- Drafts detailed technical reports to present findings; based on findings, recommends modifications needed to correct production problems.
- Develops ongoing quality control testing procedures to be incorporated into the regular production process.
- Develop test fixtures for manufacturing.
- Working with product team, firmware team, taking prototypes through the design process, coordinating, and getting through the manufacturing process.